Write sentences that don't make any sense. Combine parts of sentences.
- Every chair breaks when the cat leaps on top of them.
- My purse hold a lake and I often touch fishes when I reach.
- When I walk on raw eggs they don't crack.
- At the birthday party, the balloons are all popped but they still hang in the air like they were helium filled.
- I often stare at pictures that don't have anything on them.
Then take one of the sentences and write about it.
The Lake I Hold:
My purse holds a lake and I often touch fishes when I reach.
I have to have them close to me.
It's security to me that they don't have freedom from my purse.
I reach and they're always there.
Every fish is different and I need each one at different times.
They know when I need them and they come to me.
If I ignore them or open my purse hoping to find a different lake, they know and they're mad. But I know that my thoughts control them.
I make them mad on purpose.
Then I concentrate and I can get them back.
I really love those fishes.
So willing to be controlled by my mind.