07 January 2009

Confession

I park in the same spot everyday at work. I back into a space on the far side of the upper parking lot. The reason for this is because the conformation of the parking lot makes it so that I feel like a race car driver when I'm leaving. I peel out and make a hard right to avoid the little island next to me and then a hard left hugging another island, then a hard right to the exit of the parking lot and then crank left immediately onto the drive. It's awesome. And I get mad whenever someone snakes my spot. People ask me all the time why I park in that same far away slot even when the parking lot is empty and I never tell them for fear that they will see how brilliant my parking spot really is and want the thrill that the parking spot will inevitably give them. So don't tell anyone.