11 April 2009

NinPeepJitsu

Did you guys happen to see the Washington Post Peep Diorama Contest? It's wicked cool - go check it out. Here are a couple of my faves:

The contest inspired me and I decided to create my own Peep diorama. I'm calling it NinPeepJitsu, a.k.a. The Diorama of Awesomeness.
Oh yes, I have better things to do than hand paint Peeps to look like ninjas, I just didn't do them. And yes, I did google "ninja weaponry" to get the designs for the sai and throwing stars. And FYI, the one Peep is supposed to appear to be zip-lining from his secret ninja spot for a surprise attack. Hello!

3 comments:

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Totally awesome!!

Natalie said...

For precious sakes with those peeps! You are so tender hearted.

The Picketts said...

I'm commenting on the "new sheriff" post - I LOVE IT! AND I've never seen a chick rock a mustache like you do! Seriously - you're a hottie! LOVE YOU TONS, my friend!