04 December 2008

JT Just Made VTS' Awesome List

Have you guys seen this? I'm erupting into fits of giggles.

If you don't know what that parody is based off of, watch the following video:

Uhm, could someone please explain to me what is on her left hand. It looks like a mechanical appendage that both Luke and Anakin have in the Star Wars movies (almost anything can be given a Star Wars reference).

I'm actually digging Beyonce's moves. I was surprised by how many girls filmed themselves in their living rooms doing this dance and put it on You Tube . Why would you do that? Or rather, why would you post it on You Tube where everyone is inevitably going to laugh at you? It baffles me.

Also, on an unrelated note, you have got to check out Jessi's most recent post. I didn't realize that I could laugh that hard. Mercy! Check out her whole blog. She's an absolute riot!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love JT!! And I wish I looked like Beyonce.

rachel said...

I saw this and it only made me love Justin more....I don't know what it is about that boy, but woo-eee! That was a great skit!

Miyo Strong @ Busath said...

that's the closest thing to a ring she could get Jay-Z to give her! :)

Jenny said...

AHAHAHAHAHAA - LOVED the post recommendation - and title 'chineapple punks' My brother made a dog dressed as a turkey pinata that I am STIll waiting to see the pics of - Apparently it was so well made, even the adults couldn't whack it open!

Holy Smokes Ness!! - you have posted like crazy since I was able to last read! -- I got some catchin' up to do...

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

Oh My!! I am DYING over here. I hadn't seen that!

I love that music video, though I get tired just watching it. I am going to have to put this post on my blog too. It made my day!

Jess said...

This really did make me laugh ... thank you for the post :)