27 December 2008

Work? What's That About?

Yesterday was a pretty chill day at the lab. Only a handful of us were there, and we only did the most minimal amount of work that one could possibly do. Only the MUST DO'S were done. And unfortunately the work I do comprised most of the MUST DO list.

Here are some of the guys I work with in a nice panoramic view of the lab.
And here is a snippet of what we spent part of the day doing while waiting to pull things from the incubators.

They all might be in their 30's, but they sure can regress to their teens in the drop of a dime.
This is Quinton, who previously had a full, grizzly beard. He came in sporting a Merry Christmoustache.

My PIC, Ashley, left this in my locker just before she left for home in Texas.

She made a VTS doll and a Batman symbol out of masking tape. She's made these infamous "tape babies" for others in the lab over the last year. This is my first time receiving one. I feel so honored. Best Christmas present ever!


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, surrounded with friends and family and good food!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow. Awesome day at work. Looks like fun! I'm starting a book club... finally! They are two short books to begin with - Star Girl and Love, Star Girl for January. We'll have lunch at the end of the month. Hope you can come! P.S. Thanks for being so nice all the time. Chris and I both think you're awesome :)