01 December 2008

Holy Hot Dang!

I'm sad that it's already December. Mainly because the proceeding picture was the car displayed for the month of November on my calendar.
It's really hard to move onto the next month and have to cover up such a beauty. The 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo just doesn't do it for me.
I hope my dad remembers to give me a Snap-On calendar for Christmas. I highly anticipate it every year.
I love my dad's catch phrase. He's such a rock star.
Note: "The Rev" is short for The Reverend, because he is The Reverend of Chrome. Oh man, the guy is awesome.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

"It ain't braggin' if you can..."

I want to live to be worthy of that phrase.

Mindi said...

i just saw the santa claus octagon and thought i might die from giggle overload--seriously. that was AWESOME.

my friend's hubby is going to vegas on saturday to compete in a juijitsu (totally slaughtered that, didn't i?)
tourney--wahoo!

Natalie said...

Um, I thought your dad was pretty cool PRIOR to this post. Now that I know that he goes by Paul "THE REV" Alexander, his level of coolness is off the charts.

It ain't braggin of you can??!!

Oh my gosh the best quote of all time! I have a completely new level of reverence for you and your family tree VanAss. I hope you appreciate where you came from.

Jenny said...

I hope he at least wraps it first so you have some sort of surprise to accompany your anticipation....