19 August 2008

What I've Always Wanted to Know But Never Knew That I Wanted to Know It

Thank you Brenna, for doing Super's family history work. He was recently complaining that he felt like he was going to go to hell because of his lack of effort to research his ancestry. It's just that he didn't even know where to begin. This article that you dug up gave him the jumping off platform that he needed to really get down to work and redeem his soul.

Brenna! Thanks for helping me fulfil an important duty here on this earth.

I never would've thought that he was Asian. His coloring just wouldn't suggest that.

Anyway Brenna, if he dies because he has completed his earthly mission I will not be happy with you. I'm just not ready to let go. But it might be a bit easier knowing that he descended from carp. I expected a more noble blood line...such as mine. But whatever.

Ok, so that article was hilarious. I'm a big fan of informative AND funny. And I take a sample of Super's water to work every week and test the pH with the perfectly calibrated pH meter. That must be a factor to his longevity. Super owes me.

4 comments:

Brenna said...

I'm glad I could help Super get in touch with his roots. Ha ha! I hope Dr. Nelson doesn't find out that you're testing fish water with his pH meter!

The Picketts said...

I'm SO glad you're back in the blogging world. Since that's my only contact with you - I get worried when i don't see you! Next time, shoot me a text message to let me know you're alive!!!! HA HA HA. You're the best Alex!

Natalie said...

NERD ALERT!
You take a water sample from the goldfish bowl every week!!?? Man oh man I am not even a fraction of surprised. I love you even more after knowing this priceless jewel. Please don't let Super die. I'm not driving down to Sandy to pry a descendant of carp out of the filter. I won't do it.

(Ok you know I will.)

Natalie said...

ok just read that article. Loved. every. word.