30 November 2008

The Value Of The Week #1

My assignment from the young women's lesson today is to each week randomly yoink a value from the grab bag that you see below and demonstrate it diligently. I thought that you may want to join me. I knew it! I just knew that you would! Man, I have the greatest e-friends EVER!
The value of the week is...................................being
I'll give you an e-high five for every courteous thing that you do. How you like them apples! This isn't a game. You're either in or you're out. You can't be going after this halfway. Let's go team! This is going to be the most courteous week that the world has ever seen!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

It will be hard, but I'll try. Good thing that I didn't read this yesterday before I drove home for 4 hours in the crazy traffic. I was not courteous.

Jenny said...

Does this apply to Driving? Because if so, I am definitely out.