19 October 2008

The Biggest Winner!

I have finally chosen a winner. Actually a name was pulled randomly from a magical Red Sox hat. This is what the hat came up with...
YEAH BRENNA!

And because my hair looked really cute today I'm going to throw in a mix of great running music for your new athletic endeavor.

Thanks to everyone for participating! I really enjoyed reading your comments. I'm surprised that not one of you have slept naked on a hammock. What's that all about? It's delightful. I need to spread more awareness of naked hammock sleeping. That's my next goal. Also, some have wondered why I asked about celebrity political influence. I have heard many say that they don't appreciate when celebrities push their political agenda. But I think that if you have a voice and an audience you should use it. Anyway, I mainly asked to see what your creative minds would come up with. It seems that Chuck Norris would make this election a whole lot easier for all of us if he just ran for President.
I've decided that giveaways are super fun (even though I did this initial one as a total mockery of all other giveaways) and will now inform you that I perhaps will do others in the future. So don't stop reading this blog! That would be bad for your health...and your chances at winning.

Please excuse me as I go and watch some more baseball. Game 7 tonight people!

2 comments:

The Picketts said...

I must say that I am totally sad that I didn't win. However, I DID win a Polly Pocket on another website! How totally awesome is that?!

And for the record - I don't like when celebrities push their agenda - mostly because I feel (whether it's true or not) that they seem to go with the popular vote - what their fans WANT - more so than what they REALLY believe or not. Like I said, that's just how I personally feel about the whole celebrity thing - in case you wanted to know. :o)
P.S. If you ran for president - I'd vote for you...THEN you could REALLY do naked hammock awareness! It's BRILLIANT!

Brenna said...

Yaaay! Woohoo!!! I needed those socks sooo bad! And you make the best mixes ever! Thanks for making my day better than it was....

Enjoy the baseball. A little dude in primary is obsessed with the red sox. Like, maybe even more than you... If that's even possible... So, you can imagine that's all I heard about today. And yes he did have his red tie and red converse sneakers on with his little suit. Gah! Too cute!!!