18 May 2009

I Have A Super Power

The most amazing thing happened to me today. This is going to blow your mind! I was driving to work this morning and happened to be behind a car with a Minnesota license plate. I saw that the state motto was The Land of 10,000 Lakes. I made a mental note to log that bit of information away because I was sure that I was going to see it in a crossword puzzle at some point in my life. Well, I usually pull out a crossword at lunch and try to complete it in my half hour break. I was working diligently on the one that you see below and when I reached 22 across, I couldn't believe it. Whoa. I know! I must be magical. I'm convinced of it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats crazy. But statistically things like that are bound to happen to us from time to time. Even if its one in a million, there are hundreds of Americans who have a similar experience everyday; one in a billion, about six people everyday somewhere in the world. But, yes, probably do have a super power. Go fight crime with your new found ability. My super power is the ability to eat a lot.
Camrann

The Pachecos said...

camandtse.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

That is so bizarrely cool!