15 April 2008

And I Present...

The 19 year old Vanessa.
Bwahahahaha!

How did I get to be so awesome, you ask? It just came naturally.

I'm pretty sure that I rocked the grunge look longer than was acceptable. I kinda wish I had one of these flannel shirts still. Or the hemp necklace.

Here's another nugget that I dug up while cleaning my basement last weekend:
The 23 year old Vanessa.

I know how to handle my men!

And now, the 29 year old Vanessa...

The years have been good to me. Don't hate.

3 comments:

The Picketts said...

You are seriously ONE HOT GLAMMA GIRL! WOW! he he he! I love reading your blog! You seriously ROCK!
Oh, and by the way - the pirate costume...that WAS my hair! How sad huh? I miss the long hair...it's so short now! Ah well...life goes on right? I'm trying to work the goods I currently have and I think I'm doin' pretty well, if I do say so myself! HA HA HA!
miss you!

Natalie said...

Damn girl.

VTS said...

Yeah, I know. Don't hate.