24 April 2008

It's Amazing That I Go Out In Public

I love my hairstyle. I really do. I think it manages to be sassy, yet sporty. And it's true that immediately after I blowdry it and apply copious amounts of gel and hairspray it closely resembles this: But as soon as I take that step out of the bathroom, it looks like this:
I try to go for something kinda like...I'm The Best This Damn Lab Has Got! And end up looking a bit more like...Crap, My Alarm Forgot To Wake Me Up This Morning!

Garth Algar: Yes, I have a question. When did you turn into a nutbar?

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Though I did see one incriminating photo where Garth was your celebrity look-alike, I've never witnessed such a thing in person. Only extreme style, sass, and ass have I been pleased to witness. Why did Reese Witherspoon copy your look anyway?