13 November 2008

The A Fam

Hey Miyo, does this pic look familiar? I think you might be the stellar photographer that took this photo many moons ago. And now we're great friends! Small world, huh?
Seriously, you should have told me to take out the shoulder pads. As if I wasn't broad enough. Sheesh.

Check out some of Miyo Strong's amazing work here (including the Absolute team photos ). She works for Busath Photography and I think there's a link to the Busath site from her blog. I will shamelessly tell you to hire her for all your photography needs! She's good at what she does and she's ADORABLE!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a fine looking family! Fun to finally see them!

Anonymous said...

Is that you in the back of that first team photo? You are HOT. I would not want to get in front of your throws. Your friend's work is very good. Thanks for sharing.

Miyo Strong @ Busath said...

VTS! You rock! Thanks for the shout out! I can't wait to take some sizziling photos of you after the 16 week countdown! See you tomorrow!

Mindi said...

shoulder pads are making a comeback.

i hope you still have the dress.