27 July 2008

An E-Thanks

Hey Shann, thanks for house-sitting with me. Man, that would've been SO incredibly boring without you. You handled that small electrical fire in the upstairs bathroom splendidly. Blake didn't suspect a thing.


Oh, and Hobbs thanks you for taking the blame for the little accident on the living room floor. It's believable because we all know you have a slight problem with holding it. Way to take one for the team.

Seriously, it was so good of you to take time out of your busy schedule to hold down Blake's fort for a while. I know that American Idol auditions are coming up soon and you're going to be a big star! I'm glad that we practiced your paparazzi shots for your impending fame.


I would be a bit camera shy if I were to ever be a starlet.
The best thing I learned that night was that Patrick DOES NOT fit in Polly Pocket's clothes. And apparently Polly has a closet full of clothes from 1982.
I'm pretty proud of myself because for being a person that does not like house pets, I sure let Hobbs slobber and drop dog hair all over me the whole night. I actually kind of liked it. We were total pals!
This does not mean that I have changed my mind about owning an animal of some sort. I am firm on the no pets platform. Let me be clear on that.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

My goodness you girls are gorgeous! Vaness- I'm loving you in curls! Shan- it's nice to know the stars are "just like us." Scratching mosquito bites on thier ankles, petting the neighbor's dog... just like us!

Jenny said...

I sincerely hope Super isn't reading this -- or are you HIS pet? -- still, I think you should re-think the whole no pets policy... I could totally see you with an iguana or a parrot....

Brenna said...

Your hair looks beeeeautiful! I'm with you on the no pets thing! I love dogs, but I sure don't want their drool and hair all over my carpet, bed, clothes, etc.

VTS said...

Wow, thanks guys. I'm going to have to sport the curls more often. I didn't anticipate such a response.

Jenny--Super is family. He is not stinky, nor has the potential to become such. And he's not hairy. I abhor odor and hair. Maybe that's why I don't have a man?
HAHAHAHa! I kid, I kid.

Amen, Brenna. Amen.