28 July 2008

A Tale of Two Things

Resurrected. That word explains the state of the '92 Volvo. It is once again alive and kicking. Everytime I think its time has come for expiry, it surprises me. "FAKEOUT!" Yep, you wily '92. You sure got me that time. Nice to have you back. Sort of.

Want to hear something totally disgusting that I should probably refrain from telling to blogging world in the off chance that there is a lurker somewhere in the void that thinks I'm wicked cool and would want to be friends with me but now would be completely turned of to anything having to do with me because I just spilled the beans about having a fungal infection? Oops. Did I just write that out loud? Ok, so it's true. Remember that rash that I blogged about earlier that everyone thought was a hickey? It's a fungus. Sick, I know. But I guess that's what happens when you're rolling around in man sweat and tangled up in sweaty muscles. Uhm, I'm talking about jujitsu here. Sheesh. I would think it's about time that I wouldn't need to clarify such things.

I wish there was some sort of widget to put on my sidebar to track my fungus' progress. Or it's slow journey toward destruction rather.

3 comments:

The Picketts said...

I LOVE the fact that you have a ticker on the side of your blog for your little fungus friend! You never know, maybe I'M the "lurker" you speak of who thinks you're wicked cool. Although, I already consider your my Best Friend for LIFE! What would I do without your blogging? I'd be forced back to my couch to gorge myself on ice cream and soap operas! Not a pretty picture, my friend! Not a pretty picture!

Anonymous said...

The fungal infection ticker is the funniest thing that I have ever seen. I cannot stop laughing! I still think you're "wicked cool" even though you have a gross fungus. Good luck with that whole thing.

Brenna said...

Eeeew, a fungus! Good luck with that... So glad your car is back!