21 July 2008

Giving You Another Reason

  • A sports bra fell out of my pant leg today at work. It was pink. And yes, there were witnesses.

  • Way down at the other end of the lab there is a one stall bathroom with a huge full length mirror in it. I was practicing my fight stance and throwing some combinations when someone walked in. I didn't even try to explain it.

  • I have this weird rash on my neck and four people asked me if it was a hickey. I should've said yes. But instead I explained the rash. Whaaaaat?!

  • I saw this on the way home from work:
Ask me why I thought this was amusing. I'd tell you that I see the potential of what you could do with a truck full of onions. The possibilities had my mind spinning.

  • I choked on piece of carrot and was half a second from throwing myself over the back of a chair to give myself the Heimlich. But the overly dramatic coughing and exaggerated choking movements coaxed the carrot to the top of my air passage and now I'm alive to tell the tale.

  • I ended my day on the deck of a cafe with Natalie, sharing stories about passing gas publicly (don't worry Durb, I will only mention it on my blog today and then I will never mention it on my blog again) and prodding a beetle with a bobby pin.

The pictures don't really capture the excitement of it all. I posted them to show you how sinewy my arms are becoming. Is sinewy a word?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

you should have picked up the sports bra and put it on OVER your shirt! AHAHAHAHAHAahhahaa! - THAT would have been funny! - also: choking on carrots? - not so funny.

When are we having a girl's movie night?

Brenna said...

Your arms are sinewy and TAN, too! Wow! And I would like to know how there was a sports bra in your pants and you didn't notice it.

The Picketts said...

Seriously - I love your life too!!!! You crack ME up! I LOVE IT! Oh, and P.S. - you're a hottie! Will you come be my personal trainer (I'm really not joking!) I need someone to kick my butt every day so I can lose this dumb baby weight!