06 July 2008

Tagged And Branded

Jenny tagged me with this special tag that I will take very seriously. I forgot about your tag until just today. Sorry for the delay!


10 years ago...I had great ambitions to be a FlyGirl. I even had a routine made up to No Diggity by Blackstreet. I was also head over heels for a stoner named Bruce.
I don't remember him looking so much like a woman.


5 years ago...I finally beat Mike Tyson's Punchout. Yes, I do believe that it was during the glorious summer of 2003.


1 year ago... on this very day I met a man with a handlebar mustache, wearing a rakish derby and we set off dry ice bombs on the beach of Antelope Island.


Yesterday...watched Jumper while a handsome, muscled man made me dinner. And then I had myself some dessert.


A Twix bar! Geez, guys!


5 bad habits...Oh, this is a tough one. Let me think. Hmmm. Nope, nothing. Sorry. Check back at a later date. I'll try to develop some this week.


5 pet peeves...1) being held at gunpoint 2) getting caught on fire while BBQing 3) Swoobs, Swack, Sweavage, and Swits 4) song lyrics with lines such as, "Tasting the milk of your Mother Earth's love." Sick. What does that even mean?! 5) smallpox


5 hobbies...1) watching my forearms getting more sinewy 2) snuggling up with a glass of cider and watching the rain, just as Ron Burgundy does 3) feeding ducks 4) pursuing the American Dream 5) listening to the tick my of biological clock


5 people I'd like to meet...1) My future husband. Where the hell are you? Sheesh. I don't mean to be a nag or anything, but I think you've been incubating long enough and I'm ready for you. 2) Yoda. I'd like to be trained by a real Jedi Master. I'm tired of figuring this out by myself 3) My dad when he was in his twenties. I'm sure that he was the craziest guy and so much fun to be around. He's pulled the rear axle out from a police car before, just like in the movie American Graffiti. 4) Vanessa the Scientist with out knowing that it was me. I wonder what I'd think of myself. 5) Mark Walberg. It would be clear that he's my booty call. I wouldn't be his.


5 things I'd never wear...1) anything that would make people wonder whether or not I was a man or a woman 2) Pants with "JUICY" written across the butt. At least not in public. Or maybe just not to work. No, even then maybe just not to corporate meetings 3) leather pants with the butt cheeks cut out of them, such as the ones The Artist Formerly Known As Prince wore 4) a tutu such as this...


5) or anything resembling this...5 people to tag...Barack Obama, George Michael Bluth, Chuck Liddell, Bugs Bunny, and Brenna. I think everyone else has already done it. If you haven't then I am tagging you. Durbs (the elder and the younger)? Have you been dragged and tagged?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

So you are saying you don't LIKE the 'juicy' butt athletic pants I got you for your birthday? -- I am hurt!
ahahahahahahaa! - Thanks for the morning giggles!

PS: Where the Hell IS your future Husband!?!?!?

Brandon and I still ask each other what in the heck took so long....

Natalie said...

I have not responded to a blogging tag thus far in the history of my blog. I don't plan on starting now. I just don't do them. I did, however, really love yours!

Brenna said...

My first tag! Well, we'll see what I can do. I might just end up following Natalie's policy, though. Out of laziness, of course. Mine just wouldn't be as funny as yours!