22 May 2008

Everything Must Go!

Super's home got an extreme makeover:
I was neglectful of my little buddy for a month or two. I procrastinated in changing his filter and the tank grew a nice layer of brown gunk. I figured that Super was getting a bit tired of his current decor and decided to redo it all. He's getting up there in age and I thought that going for a hip and edgy look would get him feeling youthful again. You can see the excitement on his face. I teared up just like as if I were watching Extreme Home Makeover. I could just imagine what he was saying.

"Ahhhhhh!!! You're kidding me! You've got to be kidding me!!! This is the most incredible moment of my life! OMGosh! OMGosh! Ahhhhhhh! I don't know what to say! I truly don't have words! It's my dream home! I couldn't have imagined it being any better! I just can't believe it's mine! OMGosh! Vanessa, you really get me. You have the best taste! Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU!!!"

You are welcome, Super. It's the least I could do for you in your situation...being stuck in a two gallon plastic box for your entire life and all.

3 comments:

The Picketts said...

I'm bawling right now....I ALWAYS cry at Extreme Home Makeover and this was NO EXCEPTION. Damn you Vanessa for being so good to Super!

Natalie said...

Tell Super I'm waiting on baited breath for my invitation to his house-warming party. Really, it's the least HE could do.

Brenna said...

I think Super is going to out live all of us. And I can totally hear him saying that... He's so photogenic!